Requirement of microfinance:
Intermediaries should submit the following documents to the bank in order to be financed :
1- Legal entity, valid registration certificate attested by authorized bodies.
2- Permanent office proof
3-† The bank must check out that applicants have no commitments† towards the banking system.
Documents required for delivering microfinance:
-Recent Finance Ďapplication
-Recent residence certificate
- Simplified feasibility study.
- Pro forma invoice
-Identity cards( National Number is preferred)
- Recent passport size photograph
- The bank provides finance for beneficiaries according to their residences or living areas.
- Provision of suitable collateral
- fill a finance form that concerns of a customer details and nature of a project.
- Concentration on productive projects.
Procedures to open a saving account:
- Individuals accounts:
- fill up application form.
- provide certain documents that verify the identity, like passport size ††photo, address proof and identity proof.
- Fill up a customer details form
- †Fill up† the specimen of signatures form
Finance requirements for intermediaries:
Any an intermediary that needs a finance from the bank should present the following documents to the bank :
- legal identity and a valid certificate of registration approved by concerned bodies.
- Permanent office proof.
The bank must check out that applicants have no commitments† towards the banking system
- Personal information about the persons who run the activity.
- Operational Plan.
-Intermediaryís previous experience certificate† in the domain of microfinance in the form of volume of portfolio, rate of default and volume of the intermediary membersí savings.
Steps to open a current account for individuals:
- Submit an application for opening a current account( printed or written by hand ).
- Submit valid identity documents like identity card, passport certificate, national identity , national number, lawyers and regular forces cards and any other directions issued by the Central Bank of Sudan.
- Residence certificate that issued by the popular committees or any other related bodies.
- Present practice license.
-Fill up the customer form
- Present valid origin or copy of trade license or the trade registration when it concerned with the† merchants.
- Original and photo copy are to be produced . Original will be returned after verification at the branch.
- Submit salary certificate approved by the employer,† incase of employees in both public or private sector.